terça-feira, 30 de outubro de 2012

CD 2

            
Voces Conhecem a Novo Cd da Novela Volume dois.

Entao vejam uma musica traduzida para o Ingles:

The Band
Toa was in life my love asked me to go see the band singing love things ...
My people suffered pain fired up to go see the band singing love stuff
The man who had serious money stopped, the lighthouse keeper who stopped to advantage, the girlfriend who had stopped stars, to see and hear the passage, the
The sad girl who lived quietly smiled a sad Rosa who lived closed opened,
And all the kids to see if assanhou banda things go singing of love,
Life was atoa called me my love To see the band singing pass things love my people suffered pain fired up to go see the band singing love stuff
The old man forgot tiredness and thought that was still young to leave the earth and danced the ugly girl leaned in the window thinking that the band played for her ..
The joyful march spread avenia insisted on the Moon Chaia who lived hidden came across my city is graced to see the band singing pass things of love.

But to my disappointment that was just sweet all took place after the band spent in each corner on your corner in pain.

After singing banda passing things of love,
After singing banda passing things of love ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário